The draw for the 2018 Pro-Am Interclub Foursomes is published below.
Handicap Allowance for the Pro-Am Interclub Foursomes is 1/2 of the difference of the handicaps of either side. It is the obligation of the winning club to make sure that the result is communicated within 48 hours of being known to the Honorary Match Secretary Kevin Whitfield-Green. (T: 07894 700350, E: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Tournament Honorary Secretary would like all of the Professionals in the Pro-Am Foursomes to note the following:
1. Contact your opponents as soon as possible, don't leave it to the last day. Also try to have an alternative day within the play by date.
2. It is the equal responsibility of both teams to arrange matches (Don't wait for them to contact you)
3. Please do not request an extension as this will not be granted.
4. Amateur partners can be changed as long as they have not played in a previous round.
5. Results must be sent to the Hon. Match Secretary within 48hrs of the match being played.
The Tournament Honorary Secretary has highlighted the above points to assist teams in playing their matches on time, and to help them comply with the rules of the tournament.
The 2017 winners were Longcliffe A
The 2018 final will be held at Stapleford Park
|1st Round - play by 23rd April||2nd Round - play by 28th May||3rd Round - play by 2nd July||Quarter Finals - play by 29th July||Semi Finals play by 3rd September (at neutral venues)||Final to be played on Sun 7th Oct||Winner|
|Luffenham Heath C|
|Rothley Park A|
|.Beedles Lake B 19th Hole|
|Beedles Lake B|
|Glen Gorse B|
|Humberstone Heights A|
|Forest Hill A|
|Cosby v Lutterworth C||.Cosby 3/2|
|Humberstone Heights B v Kibworth B||.Kibworth B 3/2|
|.Scraptoft B 2/1|
|Scraptoft B v Charnwood Forest||.Scraptoft B 3/1|
|Beedles Lake A v Forest Hill C||.Beedles Lake A 1up|
|.Beedles Lake A|
|Rothley Park B|
|.Rothley B 1up|
|Luffenham Heath A|
|Luffenham Heath A 5/3.|
|Luffenham Heath B 6/5.|
|Luffenham Heath B|
|Glen Gorse A|
|Forest Hill B|