The Seniors Handicap Championship and Challenge Shield will take place at Cosby Golf Club on Wednesday 20th June.
Entrants must be male playing members of a club affiliated to the L&RGU and have attained the age of 55 by the 20th June 2018. Using a Buggy, see Rule 6 in General Rules.
- Age Groups 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70-74; 75 and over
- Handicap Limit 28 (Must be competitive as defined by CONGU)
- Format- Singles Stableford, Yellow Tee’s
- Champion - Best Nett (points) score from any category
- Best 1st & 2nd Nett (points) in each group
- Team Challenge Shield highest aggregate of 3 Nett (points) scores from one club
- Closing date for entries Tuesday 5th June 2018
Entrance Fee £20:00 includes a two course meal. Cheques made payable to L&RGU
Entries to Hon. Match Secretary: Kevin Whitfield-Green, 43 Beardsley Road, Quorn, Leicestershire, LE12 8UX. Tel. 07894 700350 Email firstname.lastname@example.org